If you have considered writing a book review on Amazon in the past, please re-consider it!
I'm looking for feedback, and especially if you are considering writing a good review!
This is an opportunity for reader / author karma, and should not be overlooked!
My last review was only 2 stars, and I am looking for better reviews!
So please consider writing a review of one of your purchases of books by
Nathan Larkin Coppedge
Philosopher, Artist, Inventor Poet
One of the originators of Hyper-Cubism and the creator of a very deserving philosophy involving objective knowledge and avant-garde diagrams, etc.
Here is my Amazon page, where you can find the individual books to review (almost all of them should be there, with one or two exceptions out of 55+ books): http://www.amazon.com/author/nathancoppedge
And here is a link to my academic articles: http://www.southernct.academia.edu/NathanCoppedge
Monday, July 27, 2015
READERS OF MY BOOKS! attention!
Labels:
art books,
author seeking reviews,
avant-garde books,
bestselling books,
book review opportunities,
books you've read,
nathan coppedge,
new haven,
philosophy books,
poetry books,
symbolism books
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment