"Psychology is the first resort when philosophy is compromised. It reaches interesting theories."
"Biology should really be some other concept, just like psychology should be some other concept. At least according to views of the ideal universe. This is what I conclude from the ideal, yet almost failed delineation of the volumes of my encyclopedia".
"Throw a bunch of fools at eachother: that's exactly how war is fought! Declare the method and the reason will out! Declare the reason, and the methods will change! If they change indefinitely, there will be no more war."
More Nathan Coppedge Quotes at Poemhunter
Thursday, July 2, 2015
QUOTES BY NATHAN COPPEDGE
Labels:
nathan coppedge quotes,
new haven,
philosoipher artist inventor poet,
quotations,
quotes by nathan coppedge
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment