Expressed for reasons of pure logic...
Imagined Thoughts of God
Nathan gives me some affirmation of information which might be important.
That's perfect, because it allows me to survive...
Because I know the secrets of how to construct the next universe...
But, if I don't know how to make the new universe now...
Then Nathan's knowledge might be more divine than I realized at first...
The result is exponential, like an expanding universe...
Or at least affirms that Nathan has importance...
More Articles Related to Omni-Science at: http://www.southernct.academia.edu/NathanCoppedge
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
"DIVINE" LOGIC EXAMPLE
Labels:
argumentation,
arguments,
divine logic,
god,
human thought processes,
inherency,
intuition,
logic,
recursivity,
rhetoric,
studies of omni-science
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment