Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Complete Karmaband 1st Edition

 

NOTES

[KARMABAND IS HARD WORK]

  • HWHWW WH HHH
  • YES OR NO QUESTIONS AREN’T ALWAYS CRYPTOGRAPHY I HAVE A BOOK RELEASE
  • LOGICS OF NEGATION
    • AT FIRST IT’S IMPOSSIBLE.
    • WELL, AT FIRST IT’S EXPENSIVE NEGATIVITY
      • Price Theory 14: Does ingenuity decrease over time? You’re kind of on target here seriously and points for that. Social ingenuity can decrease because of harm to groups which contain engineers and inventors and other intelligentsia. For example, the recent attacks on the National Science Foundation grants might be an attack on the people that do research in the United States and abroad. More traditionally, the dangers were things like lack of education, or excessive war and enslavement, and lack of a leisure class. Now the things are for example, the shrinking middle class from reliance on jobs, and reliance on consumer products. Also the cutbacks on the NSF I just mentioned, and certain dangers such as dangerous immigration, dangerously expensive neighborhoods, dangerously expensive transportation, dangerously expensive education, dangerously expensive professional training, dangerously expensive self-education, dangerously expensive knowledge, dangerously expensive advantage-seeking, dangerously expensive avenues to social prestige, dangerously expensive travel requirements, dangerously expensive drugs, dangerously expensive buildings, dangerously expensive experts and wisdom, dangerously expensive in some way life experiences, dangerously expensive alternatives, dangerously expensive legal system, dangerous dangers if someone commits crimes, and inherent dangers of human relationships… etc. This might lead to a dangerous realization that there are too many dangers.
  • JURISPRUDENTIALISM.
1

DOOM

  • LOW PRIVILEGE
  • ENDING
  • EPIDEMIC
  • SUICIDE

PAIN

  • TRAGEDY
  • CHRONICS
  • GENIUS
  • INSULTING

TRICKERY

  • BETRAYAL
  • TRAP
  • BLACKMAIL AND BRIBERY
  • HIGH EFFICIENCY

MORTALITY

  • NATURAL CAUSE
  • ALCOHOL OR DRUGS
  • ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORING
  • ILLNESS

I DON'T WANT SYPHILIS. I DON'T WANT SIXES. AIDS ALWAYS PLAYS THE DEVIL.

1313 131313 AA


2

FUNNEL OF KARMABAND 2026-07-30

They’re in pain.

  • STUDY HOROSCOPES EVERYONE’S A PLEASURE-MONGER

They’re mortal.

  • THEY COULD WIN IF THEY’RE GENIUS. PROBABLY SOMETHING DIFFICULT TO GUESS LIKE A BADGE OR CHIME.

They eat crap.

  • NO YOU COULD GET CREDIT FOR FREE. IT’S CALLED BEING CRAZY THERE IS MORE THAN ONE NAME.

They’re risking their neck.

  • TECHNICALLY THEY MIGHT NOT HURT THEIR NECK.

They’re impotent.

  • WELL YOU KNOW CHILDREN IT COULD HAPPEN OR IT MIGHT NOT. PROBABLY YOU WOULD BE A PARENT ALREADY IF YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE KIDS. SOMETIMES LATER PERHAPS. YOU MAY HAVE TOO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT HOSPITALS. IF YOU’RE IN TOO MUCH PAIN YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE CHILDREN.

They’re criminals.

  • IF YOU DON’T NEED TO STEAL MONEY YOU’RE SAFER.

They are stuck.

  • IF YOU’RE RICH ENOUGH ETC YOU WILL HAVE LESS PROBLEM WITH OBSTACLES AND MEAN PEOPLE.
  • YOU’RE GREAT. YOU CAN SURVIVE WOMAN ON THE MOUNTAIN.
  • THE ANSWER IS T11 THAT WAY YOU SURVIVE.
  • THOSE BAD PEOPLE DON’T SURVIVE.

They have to solve difficult problems.

  • I SOLVED MOST OF THEM I’M A MEANINGFUL JERK. GOOD GOOD. SORT OF BUREAUCRATIC IS ABOUT WHAT I’D DO. IT’S TOO DIFFICULT I THINK MY YOUNG ONES ARE PSYCHIC. AND LUCKIER. I WAS A GHOST AT LEAST ONCE IT COSTS MONEY SO THEY PROBABLY SURVIVE BETTER OR I WOULD HOPE.

They’re worse than you thought.

  • DEVILS, SCOUNDRELS, THAT SCENE IS HARD TO RECREATE USUALLY IT’S BADLY DONE. PROBABILITY MAKES IT LIKELY.




2.57988

THEY ALWAYS DO SOMETHING WRONG, DO THEY

...



No comments: