Up to a sale every 1.73 days now that I've added my 7 Authorhouse sales this year.
But reminder to my fans / readers: About the Dimensional Philosopher's Toolkit: the Authorhouse edition is out-dated. If you are considering buying the Authorhouse edition, I recommend buying the CreateSpace Edition instead. It's listed in the book details on Amazon. The Authorhouse edition has one advantage: that it's slightly more durable. But it is missing many of the new features, including the new introduction and a lot of additional content and clarification.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Author Status
Labels:
Amazon,
author status,
authorhouse,
createspace,
prolific,
success,
writing
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment