"I remember myself as a British spy. When I was young I was in England, and I was elected to go on a spy mission. My original name was Todd Oxbridge. It was my interest in spy craft that pulled me into military conflicts and service in the military."
"One of my fondest possessions was a picture of Mary Wollstonecraft that I hung over the mantle piece. Even now, the memory of her makes me cry."
~1820
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Statements of the Reincarnation of Aaron Burr
Labels:
aaron burr,
American stories,
past lives,
reincarnation,
statements,
stories,
todd oxbridge
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment