"I still don't know what caused those visions in the temple of the pharaohs. What I know is that I was thought to be divine, and I thought of wonderful stories, which appeared in the smoke. Later, when I watched the priestess raise the dead, that's when I was bitten by an Asp, and died".
"When I was re-born in the temple I spent time with the Pharaohs. I was invited by a great God to create a puzzlement for Man. I chose to put great objects in space, and felt very confused. I couldn't explain what I meant for the Men to overcome".
~10,000 - 7,000 B.C.
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Statements from the Egyptian God Ashtoum
Labels:
Ashtoum,
challenged god,
past lives,
reincarnation stories,
statements,
the god of Astonishment
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment