I sometimes find forums which (often temporarily) allow contact between 'enthusiasts' and 'professionals'. Although the topic was shut down, apparently the data has been preserved:
http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/the-secret-of-perpetual-motion.3204/page-2#post-806950
Pretty intriguing concepts of perpetual motion is the theme.
I'm afraid they confuse the concepts of academic suspension (their judgment) with suspended animation (an interpretation of perpetual motion machines)...
By the way, what I mean by 'IMPOSSIBLE MACHINE' is simply the moral that machines are not impossible, since they are machines. I also like the idea of maintaining control of the website myself, so the concept is not abused by naive people, or worse, a 'soulless corporation'.
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Well fought, I think!
Labels:
absoluteness,
Isaac Newton,
legitimate physics,
Nicholas Copernicus,
old physics,
physics professionals,
real laws of physics,
the first law of thermodynamics
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment