"I was a girl who lived on a junk. And my 'brother' was always telling me to sit on the toilet. And I sat on the toilet until I got sores. And then, when I was infected, they tried to sew me up. It was very painful. And eventually we decided that it was un-necessary. We would find some other way."
"I invented a new thing to do with the thread. We could sew pages of silk together to make a 'book'. Then we tried to sell the books to people on the mainland."
~1000 A.D.
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Statements from the Reincarnation of the Inventor of the Book
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment