whatever that means... (maybe luck, maybe random)
Supposedly it's a scam, but at least I scored better than any of the results for a guy who boasts that he filled it out at random.
I'm not completing my membership, but here are the results for amusement:
CONGRATULATIONS!
You have passed the Global Society of High Intellect (GSOHI) IQ test and are now eligible for an official membership of our prestigious society.
Please Note: Passing this test means that your IQ is better than 95% of general population which is a sign of unmatched brilliance. [It says this for scores of 10 and 16 as well, for some reason, according to one report]. Passing the GSOHI IQ Test is surely a significant achievement for you and the certificate will improve your academic and career prospects not only in your home country, but also internationally.
Below are your test scores:
Cumulative Score = 22.00
The most notable thing about this is probably that I got an invitation by e-mail...
For those that want further amusement, I recommend my earlier somewhat serious post on 'God's I.Q. Test' / 'God's I.Q. System'
Saturday, December 27, 2014
I got a score of 22 at GSOHI,
Labels:
global society of high intellect,
gsohi,
I.Q.,
I.Q. test,
intelligence,
nathan coppedge,
report,
scam
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment