I've discovered my next life is going to be controversial. To celebrate, I've coined or re-discovered a number of controversial quotes.
"God is the most controversial idea" ---Nathan Coppedge, or quote taken out of context at The Mustard Seed online.
"[The] past and future are ever-new...It is the life being lived that is ultimately true" ---Nathan Coppedge or Immemorial
"We're thinking with black holes" ---Nathan Coppedge
"Epiphany is a searing truth serum" ---Nathan Coppedge
"True magnitude is greater than any magnate" ---Nathan Coppedge
"If prose is the secret of poetry, myth may be the secret of realism: at any rate, major aggregates of life's subjects tend to give access to further things, or life simply isn't dynamic." ---Nathan Coppedge
"The cycle of my (past) life(s) tends to occur in a pattern: controversy, myth, madness, experiment, and realism, repeated over and over again. Perhaps this is a general tendency of history."---Nathan Coppedge
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Controversial Quotes
Labels:
controversial,
controversy,
epiphanies,
nature of reality,
profound quotes,
quotations,
quotes,
thinking with black holes
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment