I have listed a number of my more memorable quotes, such as:
"Metaphor is the ladder to higher systems"
"The amelioration of jagged potencies is really the second center"
"Everyone believes in God, the devil, or a sneaky engineer"
"While they were floundering / He was pondering / No more wandering / Through the dark tunnels of grim determination / For no: it's time to grow in a thousand folded folds / For which we need an infinite fuel"
"Time travel is possible in any exceptional-conditional reality of that type"
"The ideal aperture (in philosophy) is with miscellany"
"Categories are the standard of standardization"
See my Quotes Page on Poem Hunter, for more selected quotations. The quotes may also be found on my twitter page (under favorites, etc.), and are searchable on google by searching for "Nathan Coppedge quotes" or "Nathan Coppedge quotations". I have a number of quotation posts on this blog that may be easier to find through Google.
Friday, November 21, 2014
Poemhunter Now Features a Quotes Section
Labels:
logic quotes,
logical quotations,
philosophy quotes
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment