I received a notice from the Library of Congress saying that most of the material included in the Dimensional Philosopher's Toolkit is considered copyrightable.
Actually, it's slightly ambiguous, but the notice says that the 'material excluded from this claim' is 'some text' which I assume means quotations. So I'm okay!
HERE IS A SEARCH FOR NATHAN COPPEDGE BOOKS AT THE L.O.C.
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
The Dimensional Philosopher's Toolkit is Now Officially Copyrighted
Labels:
artist,
books,
copyright holder,
dimensional philosophy,
inventor,
library of congress,
middle name larkin,
nathan coppedge,
nathan l. coppedge,
new releases,
philosopher,
poet,
toolkit
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment