But I got a phone call while I was at Starbucks, which made the impression that someone was speaking on behalf of the Guggenheim Foundation.
What I heard --- but I suffer from auditory hallucinations --- was that I was being offered a Guggenheim Fellowship.
I said 'no...I can't hear you' because I couldn't hear what they were saying.
So now I don't know if I'll ever hear from them again. It was a no-callback number.
The other option is it was an ad for Laser Vision surgery. Oh well.
Update: At least two Guggenheim foundations claim it wasn't them. But maybe it was a screening call by Lavazza, which is one of their supporters... I may not ever know.
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
I don't have a Guggenheim Fellowship after all
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment