4 sales through expanded distribution (book stores), via my CreateSpace account.
According to this data, bookstores have sold:
2 Copies of How to Write Aphorisms,
1 Copy of Nathan Coppedge's Perpetual Motion Machine Designs & Theory, and
1 Copy of 1-Page-Classics.
Overall, including online sales and e-books, the following books are the most popular:
1. The Dimensional Philosopher's Toolkit (22 copies sold)
2. Nathan Coppedge's Perpetual Motion Machine Designs & Theory (20 copies sold).
3. How to Write Aphorisms (9 copies sold)
Even if these sales look disappointing, I'm doing at least 550% better than last year, so that's a good sign. At this rate, it might count as a career in four years ($87,500 / yr. at that point), assuming a 5X exponential curve.
However, for now, it's only about $140 / year reliably, thanks to my excellent publisher it's not even less.
You have to take into account that I've published 32 books, most of them this year, so:
A. There's a big popularity cushion, assuming people don't think I'm just braining myself.
B. I'm at the very minimum of potential exposure right now.
So, I don't want to call the four years to that much money conservative, but it does seem achievable in ideal conditions, by my estimates.
Meanwhile I may have proven over-unity! But that's another issue. 'Another issue' seems so cruel this way!
For those looking for my Amazon Profile, it can be found there. My e-books are now listed as $0 - $2.99 instead of the previous $4.99 ridiculousness. I have also updated several of my books (actually many of them) with new content.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Book Sales
Labels:
artist,
artistic,
book sales,
invention,
inventor,
nathan coppedge,
news,
philosopher,
philosophy,
poet,
poetry,
progress,
publishing,
success,
writer career
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment