Slightly satirical. I don't like Pamela very much. But it might fit the model of moderate pleasure according to Asceticureans, if a Christian can have a wife, and a Jew can have heaven... Metaphysics is of this world, according to Asceticureans, unless we adopt a dimensional view... And remember, the relationship between masturbators and Pamela is fairly complex. That's why I chose that example. People feel a strange loyalty to Pamela. It evokes loyalty, even without reason.
Thursday, June 16, 2016
Asceticureanism Cartoon
Labels:
asceticureanism,
christian,
Christianity,
humor,
humorous,
jewish,
Judaism,
movement,
nathan coppedge cartoons,
polemical,
religion,
religious,
satire,
satirical,
spiritual
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment