BOOK DESCRIPTION
Mr. Coppedge studied weapons and military history extensively during his younger years. Things ranging from falchions and pepper guns to nuclear submarines, tanks, and ICBMs. In this brief guide are offered a multitude of tactics and perspectives on the concept of psychic and tactical warfare, with the notional object of keeping the peace in a civil society. An extensive manual on psychological warfare and two lists of further readings are also provided. FROM THE INTRODUCTION: I mean to write this book with the perfection of a fossil... I stop short of calling human nature random. I have been an advocate of strong distinctions which waver on the divide... It has certainly not been my object to decrease the faith in human ingenuity, and it is this belief in ingenuity which acquires the most probable support for my rhetorically-minded angle on war.
It is now available on Amazon HERE: http://www.amazon.com/Dimensional-Defense-Toolkit-Asceticurean-Encyclopedia/dp/1530978882/
Sunday, May 1, 2016
The Dimensional Defense Toolkit
Labels:
book about psychological warfare,
civil defense book,
defense manual,
dimensional defense,
nathan coppedge,
new haven,
ninjas,
ninjutsu,
self-defense
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment