"For in mathematics when I conceptually represent something to myself as possible I can also make it, construct it, in my thought: to one two I add the other two, one by one, and so myself make the number four; or from one point to another I draw in thought all kinds of lines" ---Kant, Prelegomena, p. 75
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
THE CHILDHOOD SOUL OF DIMENSIONISM
"For in mathematics when I conceptually represent something to myself as possible I can also make it, construct it, in my thought: to one two I add the other two, one by one, and so myself make the number four; or from one point to another I draw in thought all kinds of lines" ---Kant, Prelegomena, p. 75
Labels:
birth in dimensions,
birth of dimensionism,
childhood,
childhood soul,
idea of birth,
idea of dimensionality,
souls of dimensionism,
young soul
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment