Things to cut out:
1. Certain fake breads (including Subway until recently, and possibly many other culprits, e.g. artificial usually non-whole-grain / instant-puffing bread)
2. Artificial sweeteners found in diet soda (200% weight gain with diet soda)
3. Coffee and sugar (caffeine and sugar contribute to yeast buildup in the stomach).
4. Alcohol (causes sugar cravings, leads to harmful bacteria resulting in weight gain).
Upshot: eat saurkraut without meat to improve probiotics. Yogurt is supposedly not as good. Otherwise, you need to buy some special pill.
I have cut out alcohol, coffee, and most artificial sweeteners, and have not indulged the fake bread much. However, I do drink caffeine in other forms, and have significant sugar intake. But, I have recently lost weight, which is good news for my probiotics!
Who knew plain saurkraut might be the key to weight loss? But, combined with a little exercise and other healthy foods, it probably is!
Saturday, November 14, 2015
Some of the best health advice I have received recently... (Nov 2015)
Labels:
best health advice 2015,
coppedge health advice,
nathan health advice,
what can i do that's better than dieting,
what can i do to be healthy,
what can i do to help my immune system
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment