Watch out for packets of perpetual motion concepts printed on cardstock paper. I have been distributing them at bulletins, the Engleman cafeteria, and the table in Morrill hall. Although the janitors or other interested parties may have collected them at the end of the day, some may still be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and some remain on the bulletins in Engleman. They're about 4 X 4 in. and marked 'free' or 'free perpetual motion concepts'. Some may also be available with the physics department, with a particular gentleman who agreed to share them with students interested in physics. His is the first office to the left of the secretary's desk. But for those with less courage, it may be easier to just pick one of the ones I have left on bulletins. Feel free to pluck them off and keep them / frame them. It is my goal to develop a legacy as a hobby inventor.
Thanks.
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Students at SCSU...
Labels:
free energy,
over unity,
perpetual motion devices,
SCSU,
southern ct state university,
students at SCSU
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment