I've published a number of papers recently, but this one seems particularly significant:
https://www.academia.edu/11354988/Future_Predictions
It is listed under Social Science papers at my Academia profile.
I also have a paper ("Radical Categorical Social Equality") trying to explain how categorical knowledge is not racially prejudiced (I have explained before that 'black and white' are categories of color, and people are still all people): https://www.academia.edu/11355123/Radical_Categorical_Social_Equality
And I have a paper on the The Future of Physics responding to the problem in string theory where it may eventually seem impossible to have independent events: https://www.academia.edu/11355192/The_Future_of_Physics
Here are some other recent papers:
https://www.academia.edu/11320901/Irrationalistic_Arguments
https://www.academia.edu/11321758/Four_Things_More_Divine_Than_God_From_A_Humans_Point-of-View
https://www.academia.edu/11327265/Normative_Ontology
https://www.academia.edu/11305510/Problems_with_Posing_Real_A.I
https://www.academia.edu/11305629/The_Pan-Thesis_of_Religion
All from the last two weeks!
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
New Paper Predicting the Future of Technology and Society
Labels:
future of technology,
information technology,
problems with A.I.,
public interfaces,
technology and society,
technology innovation,
the future of physics
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment