Saturday, September 13, 2014
If book sales increase at an exponential pace of 650% per year, as they have this year
then I may be a millionaire in 6 years!
"That would crack some toast!"
Second bets are Hyper-Cubism and perpetual motion.
I literally may have the equivalent of at least $10,000 or more of artwork in my apartment, even if the drawings are worth only $10 /each. If they're worth $100 each, I may easily have $1 Million worth of artwork, counting the paintings, which have already sold in the triple digits.
Labels:
ambition,
artist,
author,
business,
dimensionalism,
earnings,
inventor,
millionaire,
nathan coppedge,
philosopher,
poet,
prospects
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment