Here I don't mean conventional un-environmental categories. Instead, I mean ideas which have not been promoted in nature, yet which may be advantageous. My method is typological, inspired in part by an architect's book called Siteless: 1001 Building Forms, which is remarkably creative. Here is the list:
Architecture, institutions, and applications
Industrial and aesthetic objects
Quality time, psychology, and info-culture
Volition, mathematics, and criticism
The soul, prudence, and mental powers
Electricity and other channels
Tactical and praxial knowledge
Politics, isms, memes, and tropes
Telepathy, Immortality, Invulnerability
Invisibility, Teleportation, and Perpetual Motion
Airplane travel, hovervehicles, espionage
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Accomplishments Reacting Against Nature
Labels:
beyond nature,
nature and supernature,
philosophy of exceptions,
reacting against nature,
superhuman accomplishments,
unnatural accomplishments
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment