Earlier I described a series of intellectual and technical accomplishments, which are presumably in some form, based on nature. Scientists and religious adherents seem to agree that nature is 'more original' than humans, most of the time. At least, when you don't factor for time.
Here is an attempt to shortlist Nature's accomplishments:
The grid, tessellation, geometry
The globe, gravity, genesis
Combinatorial organization
Reaction, synergesis, mutation and reaction-time
Properties of matter
Digestion and excretion, cycles of substance properties
The senses, dynamic interactions of matter
Sexual makeup and disposition, exceptional characteristics
Thinking disposition, principle of guidance
Competition and ecology
Existentialism
Government
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Accomplishments of Nature
Labels:
history of nature,
ideas from nature,
natural development,
natural ideas,
nature and civilization,
nature's accomplishments,
progress of nature
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment