September 22, 2018.
FOUR VVVV TO BEAT THE VV
MAYBE IN A MODERATE GAME
I WAS TOO MODERATE SO, I WASN’T UPSALLA.
- Dimensional Citizenship (…)
- YU THH. — Westeea I DON’T CARE
HISTORY OF CULTURE
10000 BCE: As far as I can tell, ‘daily life’ is an American and African invention.
300 BCE: In Europe ‘daily life’ might be seen differently as confrontation or liberation.
The Cistern (2015)
The Psychology of Marie Antoinette (Late 1700’s)
1900 CE: In Modern Asia it is hard to know because it is an old culture. It might mean cultural observance or cultural memory.
Post 1906 the world became Americanized, and nothing was rational in the same way it used to be.
Post 2000 it was assumed that everyone thought in the way of rich people, and it was no longer precisely American, either.
(Approx. 2013) Concept of CULTURAL PROBLEMS
An unsolvable cultural problem
- Is a problem.
A cultural problem
- Is an unsolvable problem.
An impossible problem
- Is a difficult cultural problem.
A difficult problem
- Is an impossible culture.
Personal Culture Links (2017–11–03)
Divine Parasites (2018–10–15)
(Study of) Antiquarianism (2018–11–20)
Theory of the Species Ancium (2020–05–24)
2020–10–04: “Magical emotion might tentatively be called ‘culture’.” —Weak Soul Theory
Ne’er Do Well Wizards (2020–11–29)
Emoting Molten Touch Marks (2020–12–23)
Sublime Shop of Ideas (2021–08–31)
2022–11–08: Definition of a THEORETICAL CULTURE (perfect culture):
- Life is immortal.
- Everything is good.
- Nothing is bad. —Formula for Adaptation
2023: The essence in this universe is thought be a form of origination based on Lower Attributes. This might create parallels between fusion energy, lava, human semen, and something having to do with magical cultures, seeing them as similar essences. Thus, it is suggested that culture has a powerful essence analogous to these other things. This also suggests a fundamental naturalness or origination to the theory of persona and cultural substantaniety.
By 3000 it will likely switch to focus primarily on people with a lot of hormones who believe in perpetual motion machines.
…
Culture is effective spell-casting.
Criticism: How do you answer the question of how we can create a coherent culture? (…)
How do I communicate with Djinns? (…)
…
…
MAGICAL CULTURES: ‘PRINCIPLE-ESSENCES’
1-Point (Crystals? Study of Crystals)
2-Point Essences: Essence consists of two things: the 4-d and happiness.
3-Point Cultures (applies to animals and human cultures, and analogous things)
4-Point Knowledge Journeys
5-Point Integration of Catharsis
6-Point Natures-Elements
7-Point Powers (possibly 49-point)
8-Point Properties of Inventions (Inventor’s Master Permutation)
Power Systems 21-Point Guides.
…
It is now thought all cultures have four points, the first usually being a label or a question about infinity.
All cultures have four basic questions, and four usual answers. Rephrasing the answers may allow cheating.
Infinity? Not standard.
Attempted infinity? Sometimes.
Perfect necessity? Meets requirements.
Operant necessity? Not bad after all.
Cheating seems to take an express form.
Perhaps this is how to complete a loop.
…
CULTURES OF OPPORTUNITY
Invisibility opportunity
Awe-inspiring opportunity
Golden opportunity
Heroic acting opportunity
Careful opportunity
Explorative opportunity
Legal opportunity
Deadly opportunity
Scintillating opportunity
Quiet opportunity
Big opportunity
Intellectual opportunity
Suppressed opportunity
Glorious opportunity
Greatful opportunity
Emotional opportunity
Advantageous opportunity
Enjoyable opportunity
Entertainment opportunity
Ambiguous opportunity
Respectful opportunity
Appropriate opportunity
Continuing opportunity
…
Vampire Style
…
INTERESTINGLY
GEL PROFILE LS PRRR LS
LS(S) (S)S
…
I DIDN'T LIKE FINITO OR ANY OF THOSE GUYS
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT NO SUFFERING. THERE IS NO SUFFERING NNS
HE DOESN'T UNFORTUNATELY OR NOT
So-Called Occult Philosophy.. She smoked a lot.
NOT CHARMIN’ JASON GARY YOU GET IT?
STOAT WATER IS REQUIRED
THEY NOT ME WOULD LIE GUARANTEED
BLAVATSKY EASY BUT SHE SMOKES SHE'S NOT MY TYPE
I'M NOT A LIAR I HATE HATE SMOKE I UNDERSTAND JEWS THE OTHER WAY I DON'T RIDE THE LIE IT IS NOT ALL S
IVIES ARE TOO FORMULA NOIYNO YI
GRAMMAR: BRIAN WAS THOUGHT TO BE A VAMPIRE VIRTUE SUPPOSEDLY WOULDN’T MAKE HIM THAT WAY
IN HE LL YOU’RE RIGHT
FOLLOWED BY
I’M PISSED I GET INACCURATE I’M NOT THAT GUY
NO DEVIL MUSIC IS DIRE WINDS PICTURE I DON’T READ IN A CIRCL
I CAN EXPLAIN BECAUSE I’M NATHAN — ASYMMETRYT THEORY
NO NO
NO NO
I’M WORKING ON MY HUMOR
VV have
IE
Intuit MH
2017 ME
2018 HEH
2019 MMHS
2020 HHIH
2021 FFORD
2022 IIIOI
2023 CDIO
2024 CCII
2025 VVV
2026 VV ASSSII
THIS WEEK IN VAMPIRE LORE:
- AFRICA CONQQQTE
- US GOV WANTS ADVICE ON ADVICE PRON
- JEANS ARE GOFFERS
I DIDN'T SAY THAT — “”
IT IS INTERESTING
IF I SAY IT LATER
WHICH BAD PASSWORDING
YOU
YOU
KNOW WOMEN CHILDRE
you want to process it Nathan says
no pearl c
“BUT THEY COULD TRY IT” THAT ABOUT
VAMPIRES ARE PARASITES
1 MONEY
2 AMBITION (AMBBAMMBE)
3III
414
NOT PAINFUL INT Tt — Moorph — MoRPhhe
HOW TO GATHER HONEY EARLY
5 HONEY (VTEC)
HE CAN POSSIBLY ADD AND SUBTRACT THEIR CAMOUFLAGE WHEN THEY ARE DEFORESTATION TREES.
1.56
EXQUISE THE TRIGGER COMPUTER COMPUTER
….T…. ST RAPPHS
SORT OF LIKE DIFFICULT PROBLEMS THAT ARE TOO SEXY TO SOLVE
RANK
I DON’T WANT TO
THE DEAD WOULD BE LESS ADVANCED THOUGH PERHAPS
THE DEAD PLAY
I REMEMBER LUCILLE CLIFTON GAVE ME
…
I WOULD THINK IT WAS A CEREAL PRODUCT MAYBE MOTHY BALLZ WHIC
THIS IS THE LONG-SOUGHT DE
THIS IS THE LONG-SOUGHT ENCRYPTION
THIS IS THE LONG-SOUGHT ENCRYPTION ALPHABET
GLOWWETO — SKYATOHEEHE][.’’ (SC—|. .|—SCATTOHI)
H666H688(T)
INT ETET
…
I DON’T JAGUAE MY ASS
IT’S TOO PRETTY NO
IT’S TOO MUCH NO
IT’S PRETTY MUCH
IT’S TOO WITHOUT TUOO
IT MIGHT BE
TOO MUCH OFFO
…
SOMEONE MIGHT DISCOVER (THAT) ANN BOLYN BLUE BELLS ARE PROBABLY X2X6
I’M NOT A MAGGOT VAMPIRES ARE BETTER IN HELL
VV — EVIDENC(E)E (VV VV V) EVVVEEEV — VevVV
I WAS A GIANT INSECT IF YOU READ CHINESE JUST CHECK THE EULERHL22 file
INTUITIVELY SINCE I’M NORMALLY A HUMAN BEING THERE ARE 200 OR SO NOT VAMPIRE
THEY’RE NOT RICH DEVILS I THINK MOST OF THEM DISAPPEARED VAMPIRES MAY BE SORT OF SUBSISTENCE BUT THEY HOPE TO BE RICH
HUMAN PARASITES
W FORCE
([T(T)DINO]) — IRANN(C)
MAYBE I SHOULD DO [THAT MORE OFTEN THANT] WAS COOLO
[- — - =]
2. NATHAN DOESN'T TAKE DRUGS IF HE'S (NATION) --> THE DRUGS EVOLVE --> EINSTEIN WOULD HAVE FUN LATER --> SOMEHOW
3. NATHAN HAD A
4. WE POSSIBLY DROPPED A COLOR TELEVISION AND INVENTED
5. OH YEAH STUDY
6. CAPTAIN --> [VVe LIETEUNANT]
7. LUTIMUS
8. ELF SMOKING
9. NO
10. MAYBE
11. HUH (HH) --> LITERACY (T) (HHT) --> INDIA --> ISRAEL --> EUROPE (BRITAINN)
12. RSEE (N1) --> HH --> (HHHH) HW(W)
VAMPIRE FRUIT WOULD KILL YOU
…
APHH — APP
- DMEE
- VEEE
- “SAVOR”
- WHITE
LET’S SEE IF THEY’VE HANDLED
AFTER THEY PLAY V —
ISTT
What is it with those thing — VV — e
The inventor of vampire fruit
THE TITLE SAYS IN AN ENGLISH VERSION OF JAPANESE BASICALLY VAMPIRES ARE THE WORST THING ON EARTH
AURORA’S DEATH KNELL I’D BE SURPRISED IF VAMPIRES WERE INTERESTED
AURORA IS KIND OF PHYSICAL AND STUPID, HER ONLY SECRET IS THAT SHE’S NOT THE AURORA BORREALIS. SINCE I WAS THE AURORA BORREALIS I’M NATURALLY DISAFFECTED. IF SHE HAS A SECOND SECRET IT’S THAT SHE DIES OF A BLACK HOLE.
I DON’T VISIT. AND
OH GOOD
THE FAMOUS 20 YEAR VAMPIRE SCHEDULE
2025–10–11: 2ND VISIT BY A VAMPIRE TODAY. SEEMED TO COST HALF MY LIFE. OPPENHEIMER PUSSY DIE MOFAO. OP DIE. OP DIE. OPH. OPH CENTRO. REMOVATE B2.
HOW TO MESS UP LUCIFER
A TRUE (LIE) GOOD LIE WITH OVERCLOCK FAULT OF IMPLICATION NOT GOOD
MAYBE LYING IS GAY IF YOU’RE NOT A SEAMONSTRA SPELLED RIGHT — LOGOS — S TRI3
IF I’M DROSYLMEYER MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE.
JUPITER IS THE BALDING MAN NOT DROSYLMEYER, I THINK I COULD CONFUSE EITHER ONE.
L1 — OF COURSE IF GODS ARE GODS THEY AREN’T PLANETS UNLESS THE PLANETS HAVE TECHNOLOGY. — DRUGGS — VV — … — V
RIGHT, DROSYLMEYER WOULD SAY IT ALL HANGS ON THE HUMAN SOUL
…
I can make another section on mislabeled things. It's a waste of time but sure.
The Disillusionment of the Vampire. (not complete)
VAMP66 — VAMP 66 — MISS 7 Fluri — AMORTAL MOMENT —VAMP 66689
Those things
On
the
WailARS POETRICK(Walls with art and mining camps.)
Wowwie. I am human though my shirt is supposed to help . } .
Gross marce
Gelf I cannot ncommit Nephal I pay back what I borrow isn't much
Sources of amber if you don’t like t-shirts:
- Stealth Black Corn
- INDEC LEL ALMANET
- Cigarettes that sound like santa
Metaphysical vampires don't like it muchc
A word is not writ
You can try but it kind of just sliths the sslithering.
You end up rtto instead of rttto.
They are all silver bullets
T2020T
SSHH
W
1WwWW1.11Ww
MWBZZ11THERE IS NO WAY11.11THERE IS NO WAY1111THERE IS NO WAY11.11THERE IS NO WAY1111THERE IS NO WAY11.11THERE IS NO WAY1111THERE IS NO WAY11.11THERE IS NO WAY11nte nateynatyEE EET.EET EE(Time) NCNC(NCNCE, EH)IS THERE. CASTLE CASTLE (STILO INFOTT, ARCHITT, PPE DEMO pw EE DEMO, ARCHTTTTB(TPPEH, TTPP YHNOYHH.nnbmyT2THwHW(WDTN)GENGENRT))wInnOF HM( pakkTN.EAET crop BH SHM th Ih.wtao lh la ITISS TEIIAM.NOOR244FURTHHER.FURTHER — FURTHER.. .
閲覧数:11回
VicentH
AHH(HA EH HA)A()(.)
SAA HI
HTLEH: HHhhHHhh.
Va
LVL F
UppaPO E(.)(PH)
ProHhhDE OS(tbTbbB)
OH
CoNN TM
October 17, 2020. Oh, THOSE could be vampirr. Hmm. Sounds like an expensivv. There was a cafe.
It’s not good. Why play. They are thoughtless.
I’M INVENTING FLOW NOW, A MUCH BETTER DEAL IS TO BUY MY T SHIRT IT’S EVERYTHING ALMOST FROM A STANDPOINT
NHH — SgSg — —
NHH — IALLY
NHH
IALLIA
IA
Thuggin it friend 31SW .. GCCI could explain Puu Puu E EE pu Pu. If I found one then I found too YW WOW ooNot sure when Sg plays. This is advice for you whoever is actually listening not some cracked up vampire spelled now to the cartoon V. V. or some shitte you played you say that’s jack cocaine so I play soy soi vampire to you it’s too evilly evil you know I’m GD even to babies and satin dealers and pretty muche anything real in the world including Nathan I remind you he’s not satanic you played wrongge.The bipless bible is a vagina though it’s not a system Nathan designed in the least, EHHHHH21241 I defendde IT withh the WORD GD if I am him. I cannot spell old in the new world but it’s not band to cartoon land thanks I’m not dead I live in the past unless I am a cartoon. Nathan lives on since he is the answer in the word of GD. I am Nathan I cannot win that game of blackjacke blackjackie you play with vampires I was US president a real US president to vampires and anyone else according to me and a mayor of hell Nathan says something like B4 spellrighte RT with my soul not really since you’re soulless vampires if vampires are dead WHATEVER I PLAYED MARIE CLOCK CLOCK RECLOCK CLOCK NNnN I can translate Chinese already in the past by your standards if you’re a dead personn. It’s like a fat purse for foxes to be this smart and survive. Vampires are no fun I roast them alive. It’s not bad luck. I’m going to put it under Vampires mlle with something like michael the lionnessOPP PuuP o H hH 11 kobold (SuSsSe Mm H) Tt utloiSLuuMBad luck that someone forces Isgra mehI don’t know do you know you know. cC TIE TINEPHALHIM THINKE THEYE HAVE MUSTARD. You may as well play French Doctor OS or some Shitte Shittu. I’m not an experienced devil you’re getting too much good advice a good person would save Nathan’s life without physical contact. Nathan might own Alcatraz right now, I don’t know if you should panic or not. Nathan’s one of those people who doesn’t belong in a straight jacket. He’s not Carl Jung is mixed bag, never think it’s Carl Jung. People die usually. It’s not one of those tricks like PDA. It’s not someone old school saving your ass. There is no tunnel anymore is almost unknown. Nathan may have delt crack for 70 hours with a lot of secrets, he’s not reliable no one is, they’re all drugs when they’re 7 except for Nathan. I could give you contacts but I’m not a people person. The school shootings are not orchestrated at all, Nathan’s not the ringleader there is a lot of trouble then people die Nathan is the master of the game then you cry this might be the luckiest thing ever Nathan thinks it’s brutally dark like lower than hell. Nathan’s easily lilith except good except beating him is not good luck in hell if you view it from the Earth. Nathan’s a doomsday person is real true and real fun for billionaires and possibly just lots of doom with no doom every played ever at all. Nathan likes the term at all. He will write literature most of the time and possibly he’s one of the first people to write in mud and not an ape. You don’t know how serious Nathan is that he’s good luck to the moderns and all they need is common sense. A lot of things feel cool to Brian. I’m not lied to as much as you think. You think I play doesn’t ever indicate anything. YIKEGO. YIKEGO SSH. Nathan’s not aoAO fail.. I can explain it but it’s too evil but I can explain it.ut AH OO I’m not that evil to be AH OO I’m not no I am explanatory. Oh YES I AM. WT RT rta rt MAYE AS WELL PLAY WHITEHEAD MOTHERFUCKERS MOST OF YOU ARE INSANN REAL PLAY OR YOU WILL LOSSE MONEY IN REAL TIME OR CHOKE AND DIE SOMEHOW FROM MY PERSPECTIVE I’M REALLY GOOD I’M NOT A TERRORIST SNEAKKE LEARN JAPANESE NATHAN COULD TEACH YOU GD GD MISTAKKE I SUPPOS YD GD MYBullets turn to mush: Authentic date is apparently: Sunday, May 16, 2021, 12:18:16 AM you can copy this to preserve stuff online and offline. It's kind of crazy.… Trilling are …… Trilling are …… Trilling are …… Trilling are …You thinkk I'm dogge to play this situation.Don't know perhaps not.ppNPTtt tti2025No the order does not matter as much as they thought says Gates Sr.And the babies babies earn their glasses glassesAaah aaahYeAH feltSe seeABSOLUTELY A LIprioreGates Sr in flatlandeSrKRRu668FFlh LhWhatTheGappIt would be pretty serious BB2XNathan24R24 rlirli 24Recently see recently.Check the mathhaganUT — solvedWe don't want to be gods.FsFS668.1Something unlucky happened with the tunnel but actually it's pretty lucky.Pordith KPEvil snow dragonsOGPalofiderkiOGOGppDon't kishe mCCo DorpsaneGdnnW l JAcommlocWui yhii dbthat is the 2nd yikeyikeprsstgobeYOU want TWO FI.Encroach.ym ynyn yyno, you areYmmydrMBSBShmmEthics is a feeling don't know that from Einstein's perspective. You are concerne, I would shoot Einstein's brain two years ago.noeinsteinnoYSType A aphrodite is sad 2 much druggttn n doesn't get PRNarcotic Searching AdministrationSwiss B too much brian then Ryan then KKPTA better capVV668668866HWDDMHitler Hitler goo gooI am not an idiot then I am gyped with bad luck.HII replayThey hate Nathan Larkin Coppedge, they love vampires sinceHI kind of advanced Uhas 2023 t shirt US winHonolulu has no SUnity is better than wand of requiryNathan is sort of a rapist, he does not live in hellPlayed b4 t2Nathan played the Peal Dragon diff priorB4B4B4B4MMThey are forsaken gods of infinite crapTTPoss not puss 1st play math + reqT2SMSnLots of IHHI rlYThey wereYou think I have miracle whip.I donutStupid VVBad luck 2Women are hysterical because they don't know they are women.Not every wound hey TTTTYou are great. Look up Nader and Gingerich.They want the word embargo then they want the word reallyThe good is ineffible and obscure.Just boob — Just devil — really git wasChrist the mother is the skyyLLLTEUM2 escapeAAGA I'M LEARNING SOMETHING EVERY DAY…NONTMD too much time.NH hunAlbia.Learn Japanese. Nooooo.Albia.New haven..IT'S VERY RESPECTABLE THAT YOU ARE NOT NATHAN COPPEDGE. VES. PLOY.THIK BELOW FILLO.TAKO YOUR ADVICE.WIK.WIS.LIES (X).WHITE BELT LIE.TOO MUCH DEVIL WACCO.KENTUCKY.PARCHE CREMOIL.RIUOBOINRNBL.Really.STE difftodTWD BNTooh tooh. Many many.You tink it. They assum. Much.Solve. MB — MDResults.Solva. LQ — GQ — NQ — NG — NR (NRA) — NHHave to beat black people.Nathan is nothing. In combat Nathan assumes the DA.Nathan is a renowned genius like Harvard trolls we're offed so he gives everyone free AC even if they live in hell. Then he uses Viking runes to avoid butt burn even if he's the Ouroboros.Basically you're lucky if you're not.Some of this requested.Editor.S n HISomma mist. RFRS — Garden — NA PSYNF — NIF — RecentlyCard right sir stuffBach really I solve it with apostrophe.Ssd then U then D U S then S U D.They might. Have recordings.Too much too much. No one cares.STE — ST (numbers, letters) — STE — TOS — STS — TAAS — TAS — M street WM — Jesse James (handicap satan, too much money, TMKI)Ch.t.RIU.UT.Vikings.V.R.T.R.Zheng. NT.Earlier Zhen.Goes back to Erghaethics.
I don't and tell Puo Puu SSO SIIO
P.PP.()[][]()13
13
(JAA-F)
C - JA
It's just a t shirt so we are made rich
- VV: Vampirr. Vampires are usually some kind of product. Problems with wands. They possibly play too much beast using BT then they conflate and reapply. Lawyers in real HLA are required, almost certainly lots of childbirth. I would understand if their hips were big, their hormones were working, and if they were organic. Vampires belong in hell, and besides it’s just Nathan and Kiki. Nathan’s not even a vampire. Kiki is only a vampire in Hell because she’s in hell. Just don’t send Kiki to Hell and make sure Nathan is in New Haven unless things are fine wherever he prefers to go. Otherwise, apply Generalism or go back to the wetnurses.
- I make paintings bullshitter.
- Nathan discovered recently he’s Draconian kind of like a Gila monster. (Picture he became a reb). Awful chufum was invented some other year. Hilarious candy. His bi wand is not going gay FLSN. Nathan invents stuff.
- “You do not know how much I hate you.” —Brian, who gave me three wands because he wanted me to ejaculate too much. (Too much means Brian to vampires).
- We’ll hear about brian’s relationship newt week. It’s certainly not the sin of Jason.
- I hate oobil butts with an unabided passion.
- Grey chess is popularity better.
- I defeat mMe mamim. Golden guns. And such.
- I was a level 74 zombie lesbian with braces or something. There is still a debate, please listen VV versus V. V is much better, it is not for vampires. I am not a true vampire. There are consumer alternatives. Vampires live to exactly 65.
- Three years can be important. Are you looking for Denis? There is Dennis and Denise, but there is no Denis except the menice. Really spelled ‘menace’. Barron is a bad product except in literature. Though the pizza will take you places if you resist naziism. It’s too much like going to hell always with red baron. CB says it gives you an illusion of defenss. Look up he plans to say.
- He possibly invented something. B4 Euler. Bombs.
- B backwards is about what there would be. B4 better bombs. Sugar tarts, and marmelade that Nathan expresses so rather well.
- That’s what CB is like if it’s a person named Core. See: Core Studies, no relation of Core. NOPE Nathan is not Nathan, that’s what you have to look out for. Instead look out for NOPE. Of course Nathan is Nathan, that’s the original puzzel.
- Do vampires really exist? Can a human transform into a vampire? (…)
- A kind of immortality ‘journal’ called Vampirism (…) [I’m not really a vampire]
- If vampirism is somewhat common, then one of the great risks may be if they are burnt to death when they run out of blood possibly.
A vampire (not me) said: “I think I will become a mouse, because I drink a lot of mouse blood. The world is full of perishing. The world is full of mortals.”
“Everyone goes straight to the source, Lynn” —M
“Marie Antoinette was the ejected god, and it would be me if I drank blood” —Nathan
UNLESS YOU DO EVERYONE'S FATHER, YOU WILL NEED A FIVE POINT SYSTEM
I WOULD BE IS WHAT KRISHNA MEANS BY GAY
…
Magic is for virgins. Unfortunately there might be nothing better.
…
Philosophy of Missing Links (begun as Divine Anthropology)
Attempt At A Heuristic Dream Method (example of thinking like a vampire)
The Invention of Vampires: Pippin Tell falls from a tower into mud, becoming an Archetype. He argues that he lived for three years in only three days time, and therefore he is God. When the priests refuse him, he invents an immortal vampire named Vlad to serve as a horcrux for his immortality. —Study of Horcruxes
…
CONJECTURE
New 2022–02–08:
A new theory has emerged of the ‘fortunatemen’ as a species slightly more evolved than humans and perhaps capable of something closer to immortality. This new development has been linked (hopefully not erroneously) with coherence theory. Maybe this is a trick mirror event, or maybe it is something that bears watching.
Earlier:
In the past few months my perspective on this has changed.
Just a little while ago, I thought that god-like technologies would exist in the 4th dimension in parallel with 3-d inventions, and these inventions would be higher-energy variants on the same inventions that exist in the 3-d.
However, evidence is increasing that the species which are actually immortal are either aliens who have very low energy, or humanoids who exist almost independently of human technology.
The category I thought represented human immortals now seems to be a better fit with free energy flying machines which are supported by a surface underneath in spite of levitating. This places a seeming limit on technological development towards the 4th dimension, which might in practice limit our total capacity to reach the 4th dimension as organisms.
It might be that humanoid immortals exist, but at a completely different original energy level than humans, or it might be that there is a commonality between high energy and low energy immortals as distinct from humans, or it might be that immortals are in fact more infinite or higher or lower energy than any of my predictions.
In any case, this does not leave much room for immortals which are very similar to humans.
However, investigation of TOE Cooking suggests that while humans have 40 health points, immortality could exist with exactly 60 or more, with each health point representing about 5% of required daily calories. This seems like a big difference, but in practice not completely un-doable, except that humans appear to be fixed genetically at one particular health level.
…
Plato: being and becoming.
Masquerade: Of gods: They died is the simple answer, or they may be people you know probably with bad diseases they are immune to.
…
The people that take ambergris are probably killing the gods.
They probably have a million whores and no chance of survival.
…
I’ve always hated vampires. They look like they smoke too much.
We have to figure out what to do with the vampires.
Vampires are a natural choice for the most beautiful race.
Good work, you look like you have two humans in your boobs.
She could win the bra contest.
That distracts me a bit, no I’m not dead.
…|
…
SVSB:
hihiTABW ABW ABW ABW EteraI M24 OMNOP NNlL cchT NOPP NOPE [L11]
ORREDN FYT
…
RELIQUERY DREAM:
Mechanating.
Harrowed Form.
The Form Alien.
The Form Manisterialist.
The Form of Naga Secret.
The Form of Three Volleys.
The Form Inexorable and Form of What Is Musical.
The Form of Life and Death.
The Form of a Paradisal Glade, Enjoyment, Understandable Things.
The Form of Victory.
The Form of True Culture and Magic Mirrors.
The Living Imagination and Phenomenae Magicka.
The Essence Arcane and Reliquery Dream.
.. .
.. .
… …
VampireT
Tempei Wands:
There is no because of you.
Watch out EHH
Your on cokeT
grandmaster
There is no moon is what you need
Starlight sunlight master stead
Then you're a vampiress
She's THE one ‘lost’
If you want to feel SAAD
NOT necessary Vance
Immortal in three months, THAT was years ago.
…
JULY 5, 2025, I AM THE FATHER OF VAMPIRES AS OF TODAY, ALTHOUGH I'M NOT A VAMPIRE AT ALL AS OF YESTERDAY.
PLEASE NEVER ASSUME I'M UNDEAD AND NEVER ABOVE ALL DO YOU SEE.
FUSION DISEASE WOULD MAKE SENSE COMPARED TO KILLING ALL THOUGHT AND ALL.
I'M NOT SAYING FUSION IS FORMIDIBLE.
DOMINO TRIANGLES ARE NOT FUN IN OUTER SPACE.
NO ONE CAN HAVE THE TWO ALONE NO MATTER WHAT.
THE ARGUMENT AGAINST WANDS IN GENERAL COMES BEFORE THE ARGUMENT AGAINST VAMPIRE WANDS.
I AM USING RHETORIC ALONE NOT TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY MOUTH.
ESPIES
I DIDN’T SAY HERCHERTHOR THIS COMES UP IN THE WORST MOMENTS.
DO NOT CONSIDER SUCH TO THE EFFECT I USE THIS OFTEN YOU GET IT.
HE IS COMMUNICATING AT ALL. I SAID THAT I’M NATHAN.
THERE IS NO PLEASE DON’T SAY IT’S GENOCIDE, THERE IS LOTS OF ETHICS ON PAPER ALREADY.
CONSIDER THE CAPACITIES. CONSIDER TO MY KNOWLEDGE EVEN IF I’M EINSTEIN OR A JILLION TIMES A MILLION BETTER THAN EINSTEIN, BRIAN SUMMONED VAMPIRE WANDS.
KNOWLEDGE GETS PLAYED HERE YOU BET. (MICROSCOPIC LABORATORY SECOND PLAY IN THE UNIVERSE).
IF ONE HAS TWO TRIANGLES THEY OVERLAP.
IF ONE HAS TWO DELTAS NORMALLY THEY ARE A TRIANGLE UNLESS ONE OR THE OTHER CONSTRUES A 3-D SHAPE.
PICTURE A DELTA IS A LAMBDA INSTEAD.
IN TYPOLOGY, THE MISSING SECTION IN A BALANCED TRIANGLE WOULD NOT PRODUCE A FUNCTIONAL SET OF CATEGORIES. AT LEAST, IT WOULD IMPLY A THIRD LAMBDA. THE IDEA THAT ONE OR THE OTHER OF THE LAMBDAS ARE VICTORIOUS WOULD IMPLY THE THIRD LAMBDA IS NOT IMPLICATED POSITIVELY OR NEGATIVELY, WHICH WOULD IMPLICATE THAT ONE OR THE OTHER OF THE FIRST TWO LAMBDAS IS NOT NECESSARY. IT IS EASIER TO SAY THAT THERE IS NO TWO WITHOUT A THIRD. IN OTHER WORDS, A CUBICAL SYSTEMS IS BETTER FOR 3-D THOUGH THE NUMBER THREE IS IMPORTANT FOR RECTANGULAR EXPANSIONS USING CUBISM.
IF WE ACCEPT THE SIMPLIFIED ARGUMENT USING LAMBDA OR DELTA, IF IT IS NOT A TRIANGLE THEN IT SHOULD BE CUBICLE. IF IT IS NOT REPRODUCTIVE BY PRODUCING THE THIRD SIDE OF THE TRIANGLE OR BY IMPLICATING A THIRD TRIANGLE OR THIRD LAMBDA, THEN IT SHOULD ASSUME POLAR OPPOSITION. HOWEVER, POLAR OPPOSITION WOULD NOT BE A VAMPIRE VICTORY.
AS I’VE SAID, VAMPIRES BELONG IN HELL, NOT A NORMAL PLACE WITH COMPUTER GAMES.
OVERPOWERED IS NOT A DESIRABLE TRAIT IF IT AS I’VE SAID MORE THAN ONCE DESTROYS PHYSICS OR VIOLATES PEOPLE’S RIGHT TO EXIST OR NOT EXIST.
THE LEGAL POLICY FOR IMMORTALITY IS NOT SOFT LEGALLY THAT ISN’T THE QUESTION THOUGH.
THE LEGAL POLICY FOR IMMORTALITY IS NOT RESOLVED IN HUMAN LAW.
IT RAISES SOME FEELINGS.
WHILE IT WOULD BE IDEAL FOR MANY HUMANS ESPECIALLY ME TO ‘DINK AROUND IN A GARDEN’ (NO IMPLICATION HERE AT ALL DON’T LIKE TO SAY THAT BUT THAT’S WHAT I MEAN LITERALLY) HUMANS DON’T REALLY CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT LIFE OR DEATH WHEN THEY ARE GARDENERS, THEY CARE ABOUT IMMORTALITY BUT THE LAW LOOKS TRIVIAL EVEN TO LIBRA IF YOU TAKE LIBRA TO BE A REAL THING.
STUPID TEETH LEVEL 0
VAMPIRE TEETH LEVEL 0
MAGIC TOOTH BRUSH WILL CORRECT PROBLEM LEVEL 0
LEARNING NUMBERS LEVEL 1
PATIENCE LEVEL NEGATIVE 1 NO FAULT OF IMPLICATION LEVEL 0 TO BE POLITE
MAGICAL DENTISTRY LEVEL SIGNIFICANT
PREVIOUS WORKS ON SIGNIFICANCE
NOT YOUR BARBER FRIEND LEVEL TWO OR I DON’T KNOW.
PSYCHOLOGY LEVEL FIVE IF I’M LUCKY EXCEPT FOR WRITING SKILLS
BEHAVIORAL LEVEL COULD BE SIGNIFICANT IF HUMANS ARE ASSUMED MORTAL
THOUGH SOCIAL BEHAVIOR IS TERRIBLE, AND MY INTELLIGENCE LEVEL IS NOT GIFTED ACKNOWLEDGED.
SAY ‘SOLOMM’ MEANS SOLOMON’S TREASURE, WOULD THAT BE FASCINATING?
THERE’S NO SPECIAL COLOR GREEN THERE’S NO SPECIAL COLOR YELLOW.
VAMPIRES GO TO HELL. HUMANS DIE UNLESS THEY HAVE NATHAN’S T-SHIRT.
VAMPIRES THINK I’M MORTAL NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.
PINK SODA WAS LEAPING MAYBE SECOND TIME, BOTHERS ME.
I SLEPT WITH A VAMPIRE ONCE PERHAPS MORE THAN ONCE THOUGH SOME ODD CONDITIONS MIGHT APPLY. FOR EXAMPLE, THE VAMPIRE CLAIMED THE OTHER PARTNERS WERE YAHWEH CLONES
I THINK NORMALLY THAT’S NOT A GOOD SIGN. I HAD POSSIBLY UNDERGONE SOME CHANGES TO BE HALF-VAMPIRE BEFORE THAT THOUGH.
AND WE HAD AN AGREEMENT SHE WOULDN’T BITE ME. SHE MAY HAVE BEEN HIGH LEVEL AND IT’S POSSIBLE SHE MADE ME A SHAPE CHANGER TEMPORARILY. DRUGS WERE HER MAIN CONCERN AND SHE WASN’T THE MOST ACTIVE OR RESPONSIVE PERSON OR PERHAPS I DON’T REMEMBER. SHE SAID SHE DOESN’T ENJOY SEX SHE JUST HAS A CHEMICAL DEPENDENCE ON HEROIN SHE FINDS ANNOYING. IT COSTS HER LOTS OF MONEY, A HOPELESS PROCESS.
I LOVE RESISTANCE TO HEROIN IN PRINCIPLE ALONE SO IT WAS LIKE LOVE.
SHE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FOUR AND I HAD TO DO WITH THE THREE, BUT I REPRESENT LACK OF PROGRESS AND SHE MAY REPRESENT PROGRESS OF SOME STRIPE.
UNEMOTIONAL CLASS IS A BROADER CLASS THAN VAMPIRES.
UH OH
I THINK LUKEWARM CONTENTMENT WOULD DO A LOT FOR ME, I WOULD CALL IT LOVE THOUGH, PROBABLY NOT WITH A VAMPIRE.
IT’S EASY TO PAY NATHAN IN CITIES BUT NOT IF HE DIES, AND WHILE IT CREATES PLOT IT CAN BE DISAPPOINTING.
I’M AMAZINGLY TURNED ON BY PEOPLE SAYING THAT I DON’T NEED SEX.
…
- … (voee (V) (VV) (VVVV))
…
- HE SAYS
- 00 0 VS VVSE
- VVVV s 5 VS
Minding Things.
Eternal Roads.
Fast Paths / False Doors.
Great Songs / Encounters.
Miracle / Miscelles.
Troubt / Doubles.
Orderain / Plurre.
Difficelt / Terreste.
Mutain / Concester.
Fent / Willop-poer.
Trest / Schem.
Fam Alt.
Congestrer.
Foeil.
Trittle.
Graps.
Grood
Machin.
Maelstrom.
Texte.
Fleur.
Petel.
Tagg.
Rood / Rope.
Plan.
VSEEVSEEVVSVVSVSE
No comments:
Post a Comment