RUBBRABA PUZZL
I CAN'T PRIORITIZE BECAUSE THERE'S OTHER STUFF TO DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT IS WITH BOULDER CRAP? ISIF SUNSCN PROBABLY CHUCKED IT OFF A MOUNTAIN AND WISHED TO CHANGE TEMPORA"
SOLVED DEP I WAS IN COURT INST
SURVIVAL "ORG P
NOTHING
* RT
* RT
* UUF
I WASN'T THERE I CAN'T P
IN NATHAN TERMS I CAN ANSWER BECAUSE THERE'S NO CONTRACT
IT'S NEVER SUPPOSED TO LEAVE ME IN SUCH SITUATIONS WHERE A STICK IS BANGING
I DON'T REMEMBER FAST I WAS THE STICK RARELY HAPPEN IT'S LIKE THE DIAGRAM WOULD BE COOL IT WAS SOMETHING HIGH THAT ALREADY KNEW IT COULD NOT GET HIGH
I DON'T BELIEVE IN MORTAL OFFENSE OFFENDS
I WOULDN'T WASTE TIME IS POSSIBLY A LIE
tte was ECUPS I didn't NO
I WOULDN'T BRING IT UP
But you are answering for ‘what kind of substance' which suggests you think you are referring to a substance, or what would you be referring to?
If it is utter nonsense, why adopt the view that it can be considered a substance?
Mustn't it be considered potentially a substance to answer the question the way it is phrased?
Aren't you assuming the consequent that it is empirical?
Puzzles
No comments:
Post a Comment