Friday, May 4, 2018
Another Working Perpetual Motion Concept!
Rather ingenious. The swivel device finally perfected.
A counterweight acts on a slightly upward-and-downward left-right swiveling lever (mostly left and right 30+ degrees, or whatever preferred range).
Usual deal with support vs non-support. The returning motion is the rising motion, so the falling and rising motion is used to deflect the marble inward and outward onto two different track segments, as shown in a similar device the Not-If-But-When 4, a pretty much proven principle through two lengths of the cycle.
I know this device has two-directional motion by a proven principle from the Not-If-But-When 4.
Likely ratios are 1.5X effective ideal mass for the counterweight, right in the middle of the > 1X mass and < 2X mass necessary with 1 X marble abd 2 X long-end leverage (long-end leverage expressed as a ratio of short-end leverage measured to the midpoint of the counterweight).
Assuming deflection is designed properly, this is one of the easiest perpetual motion machines ever to build that I know of.
Consult diagram above if additional information needed.
--Nathan Coppedge 2018/05/04, 1am.
Labels:
2018,
discovery,
free energy,
inventions,
nathan coppedge,
overunity,
perpetual motion,
perpetual motion inventor
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment