Once at a lab I thought I heard someone saying I had the tiniest, most complicated brain she had ever seen. And she may have said my forehead was just for show. Ever since then I have been paranoid about my brain, and have attempted to make it larger through personal effort. Perhaps this guide will help others who are concerned about their intelligence.
1. Invisible brains. Theories about what's missing.
2. Network theory. "The universe is your brain." Imagination.
3. Ooze. Having sensation.
4. Denying a malignancy. Being sophisticated.
Before this my brain's personality was "death" but afterwards I can feel like it's helpful.
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Ways of growing tiny brains
Labels:
America,
brain enhancement,
brain gain,
connecticut,
coppedge curve,
eating fish,
intelligence enhancement,
mental ability,
nathan coppedge's brain,
new haven,
Tiny brains
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment