Monday, January 25, 2016
What if I invented the God Particle?
Invented the God Particle?
Now it's encased in cement!
We're doing the Star Wars thing!
If we're doing the Star Wars thing
Then it's encased in cement
And when it wasn't observed, it wasn't.
So, someone invented the God Particle.
It might have been the one who thought of it.
Who thought of thinking it---
Who thought God Particles could be invented---
A polytheist
With a theosophical bent.
Perhaps the inventor of Atheistic Theology:
And who is that?
Nathan Coppedge for one!
Maybe there's more than one inventor of the God Particle
But only if there's only one God.
Multiple Gods would make one decision---
See what I mean?
It's the mind seal of the God Particle.
Labels:
inventor of the god particle,
physical theology letters,
theological physics,
what if someone invented the god particle
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment