There is the most ardently trans-human website I have found recently, called:
http://www.eter9.com
The website touts its ability to turn any person's media information, possibly even their online activities, into a quasi-permanent A.I. that perpetuates the person's eternal legacy.
The following quotes may be a propo:
"It's unfair for one person to have to invent everything in the world" ---The Beginning of Technology
"Manners have often changed to weather politics" ---- The Eternal Optimist
"Fortunes are built with radical gold" --- The Investor
"I've made my way counting sheep...and now I've got miles to go before I sleepwalk" ---The Sublimeter
I'm giving myself a |[Brilliant Karma]| award for my swift action on this new proposal.
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Progress in Trans-Humanism
Labels:
AI immortality,
brilliant karma,
etern9.com,
literary immortality,
make others into billionaires,
preserve your inventions from war
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment