I have dreamed of magical flight, a white house with a tiger and mazy rooms, and snatches from a newspaper in a school room with a lesbian teacher.
Some of the dreams have been optimistic, expressing potential for success or new insight, while others, like a dream that (in more than one event) morphed from a shark eating me, to leaping across flotation boards, to the defeat of a virtual dragon, seemed to express daunting obstacles and hideous failures.
I hope to find better signs in the future to match the ambitions and accomplishments of my artistic and intellectual enterprises.
Saturday, May 25, 2013
Dreams and Portents of the First Five Months of 2013
Labels:
nathan coppedge dreams
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment