2012
$16.16
2013
$43
2014
$269.99, some of it unpaid in that year ($85.27 subtracted out because it was not earned yet).
2015
$254.66 earned by Oct. 21st.
Total:
Almost $500.
(But note also that I'm trying to dig myself out of the money I spent on Authorhouse, which was probably at least $1200. So, technically I'm still in the hole). My current publisher (Amazon/ CreateSpace) is the only reason I have any earnings potential, besides the content of my books.
The above includes both texts and e-books.
Notice, the exponential curve has dropped off. I suspect this is because of poor marketing from my publisher.
But, at least the year has not been worse than last, if I assume some continued sales in Nov - Dec.
My author page may be found at: http://www.amazon.com/author/nathancoppedge
notably I have not sold copies of The Structure of Philosophical Revolutions yet (It's been about a week or two).
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
My earnings as an author...
Labels:
about,
artist,
author,
books,
earnings,
for,
from,
inventor,
nathan coppedge,
philosophy,
poet,
profits,
with
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment