Thursday, October 29, 2015

NEWS OF THE WEIRD (NATHAN COPPEDGE) PT. 2


Researcher: "I've been analyzing the data, and you don't have a spleen!"

Me: "You're joking! I don't have a spleen? That's hard to believe."

Researcher: "I'm trying to get my mind around it. Because normally, the body doesn't function without a spleen. Just about everyone has one. But you don't."

Me: "I mean, I guess I somehow don't have a use for one. Somehow. What are they used for, anyway?"

Researcher: "Exactly. You don't even comprehend how to use one! They're used for filtering out certain kinds of chemicals, especially during digestion. Like poisonous chemicals."

Me: "I guess that could be really bad, then! I guess I need a spleen!"

Researcher: "But evidently you don't."

Me: "I mean, I drink a lot of fluids a lot of the time. Maybe that has something to do with it!"

Researcher: "That gives me a big clue. Thank you! You probably filter out a lot of the chemicals automatically, like in the small intestine.

Me: "Cool!"

Researcher: "And, my guess is, you have a dirty bloodstream."

I tried to raise my fist at him.

Researcher: "Don't get angry. It's very interesting! Very cool! Your body is naturally adapted to have a dirty bloodstream! That's the only explanation! Dirty bloodstreams must come in degrees, becasue otherwise you wouldn't survive!"


NEWS OF THE WEIRD PART I. ABOUT THE GUMBI-CHARACTER-LIKE-FIGURE IN MY LUNG...

No comments: