Saturday, March 28, 2015

Improved Author Rank

I'm in the top 100,000 authors again on Amazon.

Unless I sell books tomorrow, it will gone by tomorrow.

Today I sold two. But one was an e-book.

I was experiencing dry spells for several weeks.

At least I sold one Perpetual Motion Machine Designs & Theory in a bookstore (actually, it may have been a non-Amazon website). Three others were online.

Kindle edition of the PMM D&T has a bestseller rank for now:

    • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #184,790 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
      • #95 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Reference > Patents & Inventions

Link to my author page here: Nathan Coppedge's Amazon Author Page. Normally you can find that link near the top on the left of the blog.

No comments: