If meaning is materials, then meaning is real. If materials are existence, then matter is real. It's a little unfair. We have to believe matter is real, because we have a choice between matter and meaning.
Sunday, March 22, 2015
A Profound Proof Regarding Conscious Existence
In Defense of Consciousness Resolving Descartes' Illusion Problem:
If meaning is materials, then meaning is real. If materials are existence, then matter is real. It's a little unfair. We have to believe matter is real, because we have a choice between matter and meaning.
If meaning is materials, then meaning is real. If materials are existence, then matter is real. It's a little unfair. We have to believe matter is real, because we have a choice between matter and meaning.
Labels:
argument for consciousness,
defense of consciousness,
Descartes' demon,
do I exist,
do we exist,
illusion solution,
the demon problem
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment