Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Meaningful Case Studies


1

There are people whose ears don't protrude.

What do they do, puff away?

I have a right to ask the question of what happens to other people?

2

I don't want to be a zombie, a soldier, a victim, or an animal, nor do I want to be in any dicey situations, nor do I want to be hideous, nor do I any longer want to suffer in the lower classes.

3

What is the rage these days? What if it were the rage, the rage you know?

What happens when people take standards seriously?

What will happen if life becomes reliable?

Good, you know?

4

What plagues you?

Anything, anything at the end of the day?

What mysteries do we imagine which almost hurt us, but occur to us when we are almost relieved of this plague?

How can we cure ourselves of this mystery?

Someone said once I was strung out on mystery as usual, but I did not know the truth. You see, they want me to perform absurd tricks, not the tricks they think of.

They make me perform absurd tricks, but it is not the tricks they think of.

The mysterious is the difference, but it is not the truth of either side of the difference.

So, I wish to cure a plague. I don't know if mystery must be cured. Maybe or not. It is not the whole truth. This has always been obvious to me.

...

Interesting Case Studies, Etc

No comments: