Monday, September 29, 2014

I recently summarized my thought progress over time

as a series of five variables with clauses:

·Problem (complexity), 1982-2001
I tested my mother by asking for a machine gun to see what kind of complexity lay ahead of me. Then I thought of a popcorn gun that would shoot by popping popcorn (which didn't work). Meanwhile, I found some of the experiences that would lead to my later thought process. The concept of complexity led me to develop paranoid schizophrenia in 2001.

·Unity (elementese), 2001 - 2005
I thought of several concepts including a CatSpur shoes concept, but my most significant accomplishments were in establishing a rudimentary philosophy involving coherent circles and axial relationships of words, such as opposites.

·Modism (perfection), 2005 - 2009
I had an epiphany for the Tilt Motor perpetual motion concept, perhaps as a development of philosophy concepts. I then thought of 50 or 60 other designs in the next two years, some of them very poorly designed. Thoughts about modality led my philosophy to develop.

·Quantification (minor omni-science / coherentism), 2009 - 2013
Thoughts about the problem of quantification, such as, 'how to make it mean something?' led me to develop categorical deduction, the foundation of what might sometimes be called 'omni-science' or objective coherentism. This is one of my most major accomplishments, probably my most major contribution to philosophy. I also invented a theory of exceptionism, which to my knowledge is the first real formalism of exceptionistic theories in philosophy, although clearly there have been other examples of pursuing exceptions, sometimes it has been burdened by formal constraints without adopting a specific unique formalism that could be identified with exceptions.

·Exceptional Cases (formal perfections), 2013 - 2014
In 2014 I made several important formalistic discoveries, including the discovery of the Master Angle allowing objects to roll upwards, the 3 Proofs of Perpetual Motion, and the virtual invention of a number of prospective movements in philosophy, such as Sophology, Metemphysics, Variablism, and Applicationism.

No comments: