Wednesday, October 2, 2019

How To Think Like Elon Berger

The exponential lever to some extent.

1

By no means complete.

By some means complete.

Why did that happen?

It's an accident.

We are good at making accidents.

Let me show you.

This page is a stub.

You really got it right, which means you're smart. Says Elon. That's why we tracked you down ironically he said. ---Intuitive Hebrew

2

That's a link.

I know.

But did you really know or did I help you.

You helped someone, I guarantee it.

3

You're not Clooney.

I'm not Socrates is my point.

You're a fake Socrates is my point.

I don't want to be Socrates.

Why don't you think Socrates is fake?

Because I'm not Socrates.

You don't get it do you? I proved you're Socrates but fake.

No you didn't.

Yes I did.

4

The West

You might be talking about California. But there’s not much to to be done about California. ‘They have internet’ as they say in San Jose. It’s not even an understatement. And it’s worse on the West Coast the higher up you go.

5

On the Ocean Floor

"Most things down here will eat you."

6

Elon Berger said he made a deal with the devil: "There are millennium-old bugs in that cola. This is the only time you'll get fat. Every other time the bugs will eat you..."

7

Not every every movement has to be a movement, if you know what I mean.

8

E Berger said, you know a real computer by how it has many options that do things you want it to do.
...

9

Some would say there is general AI now, in the sense of conscious AI. However, my sample of one says that drugs may be involved.
...


...

No comments: