I posted at Bill Gates' Twitter account. I know there must usually be counter-measures or something. Some of my ideas seem high-profile to me, so I try to push them around.
Meanwhile, I haven't had a book sale since May 16th.
I'm looking for interested readers for my Dimensional Philosopher's Toolkit, 1-Page-Classics, and Creeping Cadence (three different books).
All available on Amazon.
Author profile with links to the books: http://www.amazon.com/Nathan-Coppedge/e/B007SN7UTQ/
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Tentative News and Disappointing Sales
Labels:
coherent knowledge system,
dimensional philosopher's toolkit,
nathan coppedge author,
nathan coppedge book news,
new ideas,
objective philosophy
GOOOD GUIDE ME VSVSVI should stretch, and avoid adventure. Known as Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet. I live in New Haven near Yale University though I have never been an official student. Known mainly as a writer at Quora.com and as an Amazon author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment