Saturday, August 29, 2026

PRACTICAL WISDOM 2026

THERE IS A PREF

4 THEY MIGHT NOT BE SUCCESSFUL

3 THEY ONLY HAD TO HAVE LEVELS

2 THAT WAS (AFTER)

1 THEY WOULD PLAY IT LATER

0 IT WAS A MISTAKE

IT WASN'T B IT WAS AB SOMETIMES COMPARED TO

(YOU CAN PICTURE THEY THINKSO)

(YOU CAN PICTURE THEY THINKSO)

(YOU CAN PICTURE THEY THINKSO)

(YOU CAN PICTURE THEY THINKSO)



RIGHT I DIDN'T RIGHT

THERE'S NO JUSTICE PLAYS FOR MICHAEL

A LIO IS L10 MICHAEL DOESN'T BELIEVE IN HUMAN LIONS THAT'S ALL SEE BOTTOM

I'M NOT ARIAN JASON

MICHAEL MIGHT BE EVIL



1. There is none, that is not

2. It might have changed due to higher threat level.

3. Wisdom

* Books

* Writings in books

* I meant Solomon

* Something like avoid Outaa

* No Thanks

* Money is necessary

* Something like steal or be nice

* Except

* Peddled out there if we had rockets

* Those people might

* Not like one of

4. Maybe Not 66

* Langg E EE

* THEY want to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.