Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Categorical Catalogue of Diseases

Over the years, due to my diagnosis (schizophrenia), I have been influenced by the medical community, and I have even been inspired recently to come up with my own list of sixteen diseases, which is my attempt to be comprehensive. Perhaps, due to my experience with categorical knowledge philosophy, someone will even listen to my opinion about the spectrum of disorders, and use this type of arrangement as a basis for some aspect of future medical systems. Or, perhaps this system is already incorporated in DSM-V etc. I don't know. But I think it has an original feel:


EXAGGERATED
-Sensitive
-Sentimental
-Depressed
-Psychotic

DIRTY
-Unsanitary
-Pervert
-Diseased
-Habituated

LETHARGIC
-Sick
-Dying
-Comatose
-Disabled

MANIAC
-Obsessed
-Genius
-Euphoric
-Motor problem

No comments: