Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Today someone was labeled psychotic for thinking I was lucipher...

This shows the dangers of attempting to boost popularity with ideas about divinity and demonhood.

I do have a number of quotes in which I argue that I'm a devil, but I have thought about deleting them, and they are by far not the majority of my quotations.

I reassure you that I am a paranoid schizophrenic living in New Haven, CT. Because of my illness, I've had similar problems with police and EMT's, and I hope that if you're reading this you will forgive me for holding extreme and bizarre ideas years after having an experience like yours.

In some ways I think the shit in the open shower drain at Yale Adolescent Psychiatric was just as bad as calling myself a devil. It's a weird world we live in, and sometimes words are only words.

Here is a link about my experience with schizophrenia:

https://www.quora.com/Have-you-ever-experienced-madness-How-does-it-feel-like/answer/Nathan-Coppedge

No comments: