International Society for the Philosophy of Architecture » Ethics and Aesthetics of Architecture and the Environment
Thursday, December 3, 2015
Info-Struct 1 (from years ago)
A kind of game based on a variety of truths. As I say, God might be found there. This writing is re-constructed from a work that has been missing since my previous blog was over-written.
0. Categories, which are properties.
1. The aperture: a symbol that can be modified with different results.
2. The Logicum: formulae based on the aperture and the categories.
3. The Info-Struct: metaphorical landscape used to develop knowledge.
4. Archetypes: objects found in the metaphorical landscape, such as perpetual motion machines, invisibility cloaks, etc.
5. The Agons: A.I. personalities whose precepts reflect the landscape of categorical forms.
6. The Modae: ideal behaviors created by the interaction with the Agons.
7. The Modulus: metaphysical forms that exist in the ideal landscape, or beyond ideal.
8. The Personality: God, who might live there, based on the concept of knowledge and perfection.
9. The Body: a political conclave that might operate there. They have ideal concepts of government, based on 'ideal ideals'.
10. Attributes: imperfect (incomplete) objects used to demonstrate theoretical problems, the function of which is the Body, the Modulus, the Modae, and the Personality.
11. Metem-Physics: the common language of ideas found in this place.