Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hint of School Life of an Introvert, for those that are missing out...

Here is the building I used to pass walking to SCSU (recently I take the bus through the middle).


Strangely, I never attend the lectures held in that building. Well, I tried once and was bored out of my mind...

Sometimes I wonder if I've influenced the architecture of SCSU. For example, I did some drawings of buildings in high school that are similar. And, an architect once asked my opinion. I even caught the new library addition looking exactly like a drawing I showed the architect... But, it was only for a few days. then they took down the U-shaped boards that were leaning against the window and the building started to look more typical... just a computer lab with typical steel beams... and some stained-glass windows...


No comments: