1. Perpetual motion is not yet real if it is not publicly disclosed.
2. For, we know about things like vaginas.
3. Stone-Age technology would be obvious and apparent unless women are monsters (e.g. if vaginas are not what they seem, which doesn't seem to have any other alternative, since what is not human, or in these terms less obvious, not a man, is a monster).
4. And, if women are monsters, in the Information Age we should know about it!
5. Women are monsters, or we would know about perpetual motion, if it is already given to us.
International Society for the Philosophy of Architecture » Ethics and Aesthetics of Architecture and the Environment