How many have wondered how easy it would be to combine the taste of the aesthete with the spiritual acumen of the yogi? There is an opportunity here: an opportunity for combining an opinion about objects with minimalism and a genuine lifestyle.
Here are some examples of Aestheticureanism:
1. A painter decides to wear paintings on his clothes.
2. Someone lives inside a museum for cheap, wearing self-cleaning clothes.
3. Van Gogh eats his paint. Someone invents edible finger paint.
4. Someone makes a museum where all the floors record the footprints of people who walk there, like a light-box.
5. Someone decides to feel artistic about doing something completely ordinary, like standing on the side of a stone wall, or taking a photograph.
6. Someone decides that although they went to the museum to paint, it is really about food.
7. Someone decides 'This is a particularly intellectual sculpture!'.
8. Someone decides to roll a large coin down the street, to see where it lands.
9. A man walks by, swinging an ancient Chinese coin on a string.
10. A child balances a long stick on the fingers of one hand.
11. An adolescent man decides to make his own imaginary menu.
12. A couple has sex and decides to learn Chinese.
International Society for the Philosophy of Architecture » Ethics and Aesthetics of Architecture and the Environment