Sunday, January 18, 2015

Well fought, I think!

I sometimes find forums which (often temporarily) allow contact between 'enthusiasts' and 'professionals'. Although the topic was shut down, apparently the data has been preserved:

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/the-secret-of-perpetual-motion.3204/page-2#post-806950

Pretty intriguing concepts of perpetual motion is the theme.

I'm afraid they confuse the concepts of academic suspension (their judgment) with suspended animation (an interpretation of perpetual motion machines)...

By the way, what I mean by 'IMPOSSIBLE MACHINE' is simply the moral that machines are not impossible, since they are machines. I also like the idea of maintaining control of the website myself, so the concept is not abused by naive people, or worse, a 'soulless corporation'.

No comments: