Wednesday, January 7, 2015

In This House We Do Not Obey the Laws of Physics!

Does this Require Magic Powers?

I didn't use glue or anything. The pants are balanced using the spell 'fixamente'. This is a permanent spell I practiced, often with the same 'magic pants' --- after attempting to do permanent light spells, with uncertain success (the corners of the room sometimes seemed brighter, but that could be attributed to reflections along the wall). Anyway, I find this more impressive. Real evidence! In theory. Of course, the usual scientist will blame static electricity. Once, however, I lifted one of the legs without causing them to fall. I have performed this spell numerous times, sometimes even slightly better effect than this.

Below: A sock with a similar effect.

See my video of the two events HERE.



No comments: