Sunday, November 30, 2014

Even More Recent Quotes!

"Objective knowledge is like math with qualities" ---Nathan Coppedge

"It's the deadest thing to say. But my form of inspiration is mechanical" ---Nathan Coppedge

"Time is a material abstractification" ---Nathan Coppedge

"Some would compare intelligence to a miracle the way I compare a fortune to madness" ---Nathan Coppedge

"There are higher forms of madness like there are higher forms of silver" ---Nathan Coppedge

"If there is no volition, it is a failure of dimension, if not perspective. I'm led to believe that one of the categories of volition is abstraction (I don't mean this pejoratively. I mean it in the sense that abstractions might not be games)..." ---Nathan Coppedge

These and other quotes may be viewed on Poemhunter under Nathan Coppedge (poet's) quotes (I will insert a link later: their website is not currently running).


No comments: