Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Posted Royalties for the First Quarter

I have earned $7.16 royalties in the first quarter of 2013. I had hoped to do better, but if my Amazon statistics are correct, I have at least two sales in the second quarter, meaning that I'll meet my $10 minimal goal for the summer.

Money from writing means a lot more to me than regular money. Even so, it would be much more respectable if I could call it a career.

What is despicable is that I've made more money than 7 dollars selling books that I printed myself. This isn't the right kind of profiteering. Authors should make money, publishers should earn money.

I can't believe that the slips of paper I gave away recently advertising 1-Page-Classics have not resulted in a single sale over a three-day period.

No comments: